Fashion Designer Linda Rowe Thomas

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Road to the Runway

Wow, how time has flown since I've set down to blog. No worries...the machine didn't stop whirring and the models kept ripping the runway. I guess when I think about it, it's nice to be so busy that you can't sit still. The last few months have been filled with photo shoots and runway shows. I love what I do. Every sketch, every stitch makes me dream a little more and push a lot harder. What's new for me? This August I am officially opening the Romás by Linda Rowe Thomas studio and showroom. Quite an exciting event that will allow the public to see a piece of my world. Such a long time coming. If you'd like to see what's in store for the fall, visit our website...www.romasbylrt.com Fashionably Yours, LInda

No comments:

Post a Comment